Special Track on Personalisation in Immersive and Game-Based Learning Environments (PIGL 2017)
at the Immersive Learning Research Network 2017 Conference (iLRN 2017)
26 – 29 June 2017, Coimbra, Portugal
The aim of the special track is to gain insights and identify approaches on a conceptual and technical level, how multi-modal personalisation can be facilitated and applied in immersive and game-based learning environments. Such personalisation approach can be based on competences, motivation, emotions, meta-cognition, self-regulated learning, and other personal factors that guide the learning experience. Hence, papers are welcome that report 1on technical implementations, studies, best practices, and conceptual approaches in this field.
We encourage the submission of a paper to this Special Track on Personalisation in Immersive and Game-Based Learning Environments (PIGL 2017) at the Immersive Learning Research Network (iLRN) conference. Paper submission deadline is 1 February 2017 (short paper, long paper). This Special Track will be organised in the context of the RAGE project.
The full Call for Papers document including more information on PIGL (overview of the special track, topics, etc.) can be found under the following link:
– Papers submission deadline: February 1st, 2017
– Author notification of acceptance: March 15th, 2017
– Camera-ready deadline: April 15th, 2017
– Main Conference: June 26th – June 29th, 2016
The Special Track is organised by:
– Alexander Nussbaumer, Graz University of Technology, Austria
– Rob Nadolski, Open University of the Netherlands, Netherlands
– Samuel Mascarenhas, INESC-ID, Portugal