Server-side Dashboard and Analysis
This asset provides a ready-to-use a user-friendly website where stakeholders (from instructors to policy-makers) can configure a dashboard with different visualizations of the data gathered by the different data collection assets provided by RAGE (for example, learning analytics). Other assets can also register their own analyses and/or visualizations.
It offers a variety of advanced visualizations, analysis tools and joint reports across different game sessions. Each stakeholder only has access to data that they are authorized to see: developers can see anonymized analytics for their games’ players, teachers can only access analytics from their students, and students can only see themselves. An educational administrator role with access to all students in an institution is being planned.
Pluggable analyses and visualizations are now available, and their user-interface and associated documentation will be improved in future versions.
- Sources: https://github.com/e-ucm/rage-analytics-frontend
- Release: https://github.com/e-ucm/rage-analytics-frontend/releases/latest
- Design: https://docs.google.com/document/d/13rrTugiezXwNTfXriQeg1l-jb0H4Jil7l4inpXCVvm8/edit?usp=sharing
- User documentation (shared with 2.1b + 2.4a + 2.4b): https://github.com/e-ucm/rage-analytics/wiki
- Launcher (launches 2.1b + 2.4a + 2.4b + 2.4.c.s): https://github.com/e-ucm/rage-analytics