Server-Side Interaction Storage and Analytics
This asset offers a ready-to-deploy server-side implementation of a data collection and storage service. It takes care of authentication (which is performed by the Authentication and Authorization asset, 2.4a) and supports current standards for exchange of interaction data, being designed to work either with games that submit data through their own ad-hoc implementations or using the Client-Side Interaction Tracking Asset (2.1a).
It can aggregate data from multiple users, multiple sessions and multiple games, and supports multiple analyses as configured via the Dashboard Asset (2.4b).
The asset is fully functional, although support for anonymization / deanonymization is still under development.
- Sources: https://github.com/e-ucm/rage-analytics-backend
- Release: https://github.com/e-ucm/rage-analytics-backend/releases/latest
- Design: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1imtLyI59yOv9CrPRZdSu8UaUmGs_3ZyxhQYphcmnUPE/edit?usp=sharing
- User documentation (shared with 2.1b + 2.4a + 2.4b): https://github.com/e-ucm/rage-analytics/wiki
- Launcher (launches 2.1b + 2.4a + 2.4b + 2.4.c.s): https://github.com/e-ucm/rage-analytics
- REST API: http://e-ucm.github.io/rage-analytics-backend/