“Zerrin Yumak is assistant professor at the Department of Information and Computing Sciences. She does research in the “Motion Capture laboratory. Here she analyzes social and emotional behaviors and turns them into computational models”.Posts are written and signed by its authors. RAGE Project does not responsabilize for the opinions and comments published in them.
- Teaching first aid techniques to high school learners using an educational videogame and Learning Analytics February 13, 2017
- The virtual characters from Zerrin Yumak February 8, 2017
- Applied Games and Gamification Group on LinkedIn surpassed 5,000 members February 8, 2017
- Talk with the game: introducing the SpeechIO asset February 5, 2017
- Learning Analytics and Serious Games: An Ideal Couple February 3, 2017