On: March 1-2, 2019
Location: Luleå University of Technology, Luleå, Sweden.
The European Workshop on Technologies for STEAM Education and Human Learning EU-STEAM 2019 will take place on March 1-2, 2019 in the Luleå University of Technology.
This 2-day workshop is an ideal opportunity to network and synchronize with European researchers working on Innovative Education and Human Learning.
The topics of interest are:
- Deeper Learning
- STEM and STEAM education
- Augmented Reality
- Innovative Learning approaches
- IoT and Learning Technologies
- Gamification and game technologies
- Virtual reality
- Learner-centered digital services
- Digital skills in the classroom
- Open knowledge technologies
- Human-computer interfaces for learning
Find full information on this workshop here: https://www.ltu.se/research/subjects/Maskininlarning/European-Workshop-on-STEAM-EducationPosts are written and signed by its authors. RAGE Project does not responsabilize for the opinions and comments published in them.