RAGE (Realising an Applied Gaming Eco-system) is an H2020 project that aims to deliver a collection of self-contained gaming assets that supports game studios, developers and researchers at developing applied games easier, faster and more cost-effectively, thus making them better suited for their purpose. RAGE will make these gaming assets available along with a large volume of high quality knowledge resources through the RAGE Eco-system, an online portal and social space that will connect research, gaming industries, intermediaries, education providers, policy makers and end-users.
But what is the RAGE ecosystem?
The RAGE Ecosystem is a social space that will be the single entry point for Applied Gaming. Besides the technology assets developed by the RAGE project, it will realise centralised access to a wide range of Applied Gaming software modules, services and resources (or their metadata) that have been designed and developed in regional and EU funded projects. The RAGE Ecosystem will:
- Provide centralised access to a wide range of dispersed Applied Gaming assets
- Share strong expertise in key technology value chains
- Provide a social dimension supported by community tools for collaboration, annotation, creativity, matchmaking.
- Support gaming developers in moving quicker from research excellence to the market
- Organise workshops and offer training courses for developers and educators
- Support industrial road-mapping with new mechanisms to encourage disruptive innovation
- Cover cross-cutting aspects such as international cooperation
- Make available a set of asset creation aids that will allow developers and educators to create their own assets
To have more information, visit the RAGE Ecosystem pagePosts are written and signed by its authors. RAGE Project does not responsabilize for the opinions and comments published in them.